Hi! I’m Alayna and I work in the Client Relations department at the Casting Networks Los Angeles office! I’m originally from a small town in northern New York and just recently graduated from Ithaca College. When I’m not working, I enjoy hiking, photography and trying all the awesome restaurants LA has to offer! Growing up, my family sat down for dinner together every night and talked about our day. It was a special time dedicated for us to all be together despite our busy schedules. My mom is a great cook who makes really easy and delicious meals, and this recipe that I chose is no exception! Enjoy!
- 1 (12oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup grated american cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Cook broccoli and arrange in a 11×7 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Place cooked chicken over broccoli.
- In small bowl, mix chicken soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry powder and spread over chicken & broccoli.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and then bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice.