Whether it’s the real deal big screen or a selfie with your trendy bevy…we all want to look fabulous on camera. I swear, even my dog smiles! So what does it take to make the camera blush with our healthy, vibrant beauty? I’m so glad you asked! I’m sharing five of my fave easy tips to implement. After reading number one, take a quickie drink break to sip on while reading the rest!
Enjoy you sexy beast!
And the Swaps are, drumroll please…
1) Swap out your current beverage for Kombucha, green tea or lemon water. Probiotics boost immune health, mood, digestion and green tea is bursting with antioxidants and throws a fat burning party. I’ll stay late to that one! Lemon water clears your skin, liver, detoxifies as well as hydrates.
2) Instead of losing yourself in someone’s else’s perception of life on social media, take those 10 minutes to meditate, turn within and calm your nervous system. Less stress means less cortisol, the hormone that creates a fat get together on your tummy. Time invested in yourself to kick your feet up and relax, a massage (happy ending optional) to rejuvenate your muscles, or a dip in the tub all feeds your health and vibrance as importantly as eating well. It’s all connected.
3) Always break-the-fast! Breakfast IS the most important meal. Speed up your metabolism with a high protein, high fiber breakfast. Protein feeds your muscles, fiber feeds the toilet. And while you’re at it, add is healthy fats to feed your brain. Everyone loves working with a quick witted, energetic star.
4) Switch junky snack foods that make you think and feel junky to nuts and seeds paired with a green apple or pear. Think sunflower, pumpkin, almond, walnut and cashews. The healthy fats nourish your brain, hair, skin, nails and keep you satiated while the high fiber fruit keeps you full with extra vitamins & minerals. Leave the chemical, artificial infused packaged crap waiting in the wings.
5) Rather than being the life of the party bring the party to your bed. Well, only you are invited. 8-9 hours of sleep is imperative. Muscles replenish, hormones are balanced, memory is improved and your body digests and detoxes the day’s food and learning. Plus you wake up rested instead of a raging hungry biatch. Lol
I’d love to hear your favorite ways of incorporating these tips into your life!
Or if you’ve got another suggestion for me let’s hear it! Come hang with me on social! @jill.anenberg.lawrence Can’t wait to see your glowing face on the big screen!